NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES
[Last Updated 6/29/2020]
The Georgia Club continues to take thorough precautions to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. The health and safety of our associates, members, and guests is our top priority. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these ever-changing times.
We all must continue to practice Social Distancing at all times while on property. This includes the driving range, putting greens, first tees, and while you are playing your round. We are requiring all associates working inside or any associate who might come in contact with a customer to wear masks. We strongly recommend members and guest wear a mask when coming into the clubhouse for lunch or dinner and when in the fitness/pool building. Masks can be removed when entering the water and when seated at your table.
The golf course and driving range are open! It is our pleasure to continue to be able to serve you on the golf course and thank you for your commitment to safety. Please continue to abide by our updated rules and procedures.
- Driving range is closed on Mondays until 3 p.m. and stations are spread out. Please be respectful of each other.
- Bag Drop service has been suspended. Please remove your trash from the carts.
- Water coolers and bunker rakes have been removed from the course.
- Please keep the flag in at all times on the greens.
- Carts are available for solo riders on a first-come, first-serve basis. Couples and members of the same household may share a cart. Children under the age of 15 are not permitted to drive the carts. Towels and coolers have been removed from the carts. Each cart will be thoroughly washed and sanitized in between each use, which may cause delays.
- Personal cart use on the course is not permitted.
- Please refrain from strolling, jogging, and biking on the golf course.
Now, more than ever, we request everyone follow the rules that have always been in place. Below, are a few of the most common infractions:
- Enter and exit the fairways by the posts
- Adhere to the Cart Path Only rule when in place
- Repair ball marks on the greens
- The chipping, putting greens, and range is where practice should occur. We are now allowing short chips on the upper putting green within the fringe cut
- Please listen and adhere to all items mentioned by the starters and rangers
With the recent developments and option to reopen dine-in restaurants as soon as today, we are working on our opening plan in a safe and responsible way. While the essence of our Club is rooted in community and togetherness, we still think it’s too soon to invite all of our members to our tables.
- To Go and Curbside Pick-Up service will continue, Tuesdays – Sundays. View our menu here. Call up to 30-minutes in advance to place your order.
The Clubhouse is open for dine-in lunch and dinner service with the following changes:
- Hours of operation will be 11 a.m. until 8 p.m.
- Reservations will be required. Walk-ins will not be accepted. If you do not have a reservation, without exception, you will not be allowed to dine.
- Dining room seating capacity will be limited, and bar seating will not be available.
- Men’s and Ladies Grill Room/Locker Rooms will remain closed.
- Our limited outdoor seating will be reserved for Golf Members after they enjoy their rounds.
- Outside guests will not be permitted, family members only.
The Pool will be is now open. We will need to adjust our operational procedures to continue to prioritize the health and safety of our community. As such, furniture will be spaced farther apart, and the number of members permitted at the pool will be limited.
- Please call and cancel your reservation if you know you are not going to use it
- Hours of operation will be 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily
- Up to 100 members will be allowed for each time slot
- We are asking our members to call 770-725-3111 during business hours to reserve your times
- Times available are 11-2, 2-5, 5-8
- We will take reservations 48 hours in advance
- Please bring your own towel
- We have full cabana service available, as well as bar seating
- All members 16 and under must be accompanied by parents
- Furniture will be spaced out. Please do not move the furniture for any reason.
- Lessons are not available at this time.
- Morning Lap Swim will be available from 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. with a maximum or five swimmer at a time. Call to reserve your time.
- Guest are not permitted at this time.
- Do not bring any floaties, tubes, or any play toys to the pool.
- Canaba hours are Wednesday – Sunday 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.
The tennis courts are open for Members only. Group lessons are limited, and outings are paused.
The fitness Center is now open.
- Hours of operation will be 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
- Only five members will be allowed in the gym area each hour. Reservations will be required.
- Members will be limited to one hour workouts.
- We are asking our members to call 770-725-3111 during the business hours above and reserve your time.
- The sauna is limited to one person at a time. The steam room will continue to be closed.
- Showers will remain closed at this time.