The Georgia Club Realty Co-op Broker registration policy
- Co-op Broker/agent does not need to be present with the prospective client at the initial introduction to the community, however, we ask that your client give us your information on the initial meeting. If the co-op agent/Broker calls, emails, or texts us in advance, we will gladly honor the payment of a Co-op Broker fee
- We will protect you with your client for a period of one year from the date of registration. We commonly have prospects who visit our community and may not purchase within the year. Please be sure to keep us updated on the status of your client
- If your client registers with multiple Brokers, it is up to the buyer to choose who they work with. We cannot be involved in a dispute over any commission if the buyer chooses to work with another Broker. However, if a buyer has registered with a Broker, we will not work with that buyer directly
- If buyer does not notify us or if the Co-op Broker does not notify us before the initial introduction (which is a visit to the community or the buyer calls us in advance and states they do not have a Broker), no Co-op fee will be paid.
- The Co-op Broker does not need to be with the prospect if prospects return, however we will communicate all information to the Co-op directly, unless the prospect gives us permission to communicate directly with them but will also copy the Co-op Broker on any communication.
- We love to Co-op and welcome any Co-op Broker. It is important to us to have a good working relationship with our Co-op Broker community. Let us know how we can help!
- Please feel free to register your client now by filling out this registration. Our Co-op fee is 3% of the sales price.
- Email us at email@example.com. If you have questions, please give Beverly or Jennifer a call at 770-725-4700.
- Our sales center is located at the front of The Georgia Club , just before the guard and gate on the right side . We are open Monday thru Saturday 10-5 and Sunday 12-5.